Occupational Health Advisor
We are working with a North East based provider of Occupational Health services to source an Occupational Health Advisor in the Newcastle area. This is a full-time permanent role covering client locations throughout the North East and occasional travel further afield.
Clients will include schools, manufacturers, and those in the service industry, at locations in Newcastle, Gateshead, and the North East.
- Health surveillance activities (spirometry, audiometry, vision, skin, T3 HAVS and general observations) & medicals.
- Vaccinations and venepuncture.
- Workplace assessments including DSE and ergonomic.
- New starter screening - paper or face to face.
- Undertake sickness absence or manager assessments and reports.
You will be an occupational health nurse, ideally with experience in the full remit of occupational health. It would be advantageous to have an OH qualification.
You must have a UK driving licence and your own car. Travel throughout the region is an essential part of the role.
The role is full time, but part time applications will be considered. Hours of work are 9am to 5pm but flexibility may be required for some client sites and travel out of area.
Salary between £33,000 and £41,000 dependent upon experience. Company pension at 1 - 3% employer contribution.
This is a great opportunity for an Occupational Health Advisor to join a well-known local employer that is willing to train and support you throughout your career.
Please apply now if you are interested.