Let us help with your recruitment needs
RH Occupational Health is a specialist agency that only deals with Occupational Health roles. We source OH Advisors, Nurses, Physio’s, Technicians, and Physicians for our clients throughout the UK.
We can help you in the search for your next Occupational Health professional by listening to the needs of your business and identifying exactly what you are looking for from your next hire. We work with both OH providers and in house OH departments throughout the whole of the UK.
We work with closely with our clients to enhance their recruitment process and we have found that we fill 50% of roles with candidates from our database. These are often passive job seekers who are not applying for roles online. We also run excellent paid advertising campaigns because our analysis has shown us the most effective methods to promote our client’s roles.
Why use RH Occupational Health?
- We improve our client’s profitability by filling roles that would ordinarily incur costs such as temporary contract staff.
- We save our client’s time.
- We improve staff retention.
- We support company growth.
- We are Occupational Health recruitment specialists and we only deal with these types of role.
- We build relationships with our clients to enhance their recruitment process.
- We fill 50% of roles with candidates from our database.
- We guarantee maximum exposure for your role through paid advertising and our purpose-built specialist website.
- Our director Martin Pugh has 20 years’ experience within recruitment and is personally involved in all recruitment campaigns.
The recruitment process – what we will do for you.
- Advertise your role on external paid job boards and our own specialist Occupational Health website.
- Emails, text alerts, and calls to our database of Occupational Health specialists.
- CV screening to ensure we match CV’s effectively to your requirements.
- Telephone interviews to discuss the role and assess suitability.
- CV submission.
- Arranging interviews with suitable candidates.
- Interview preparation.
- Interview feedback.
- Handling the offer process including salary negotiation.
- Onboarding paperwork.
- Communication throughout the notice period.
Don’t take our word for it!
Here are some links to client and candidate testimonials so you can see what people say about our service.
To find out more how about how we can help you fill your next role please contact Martin on 0113 4180147 or email email@example.com