Occupational Health Advisor
We are working with a large OH Provider to source a qualified Occupational Health Advisor to work on a part time basis 4 days a week at a client site in Central London.
The role is mainly case management.
Main duties of the role include:
- Case management.
- Evidence based written reports.
- Evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance.
- Vaccinations, travel health services, ergonomic advice, and health promotion.
- Provide clinical supervision to other team members.
Requirements of the role:
- Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health Degree or Diploma.
- IT literacy and competence.
- Excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation.
- Case Management experience.
- General medicals and health surveillance.
- Negotiation and motivational skills.
An OH qualification is essential for this contract and being registered on part 3 would be beneficial to your application.
This is a part-time position where you will work any 4 days Monday-Friday between 9am and 5pm.
Salary is £38 per annum pro rata plus benefits.
Please apply now if you are interested.